Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have my game on!!

I am doing well. I am eating right and exercising. I have found that if I don't to my T-Tapp daily I don't sleep as well at night and I have a back ache. So that is how I begin my exercise plan. Today I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical as well. It felt great then I rebounded for about 5 minutes. I had a great workout and ready to start my day.

Okay so you can work out as much as you like but what it boils down to is what goes in between those pearly whites of yours.

I am also keeping a food journal. I feel fabulous. I am going to finish what I started out to do 4 years ago when I first went on the lemon cleanse and lost 40 pounds in the 40 days. I am doing it and to say good bye once and for all to the excess weight. It is happening for me and I truly am excited. Woo Hoo for me!!!

Also to those skeptics, when I posted this on facebook months ago. Apple Cider Vinegar is amazing stuff. It was published in the periodical Women's world a few months ago that to Blast Belly Fat and who dosen't in this day and age. For 4 weeks those who drank 1 T ACV lost 5 times more weight than those who ate the same foods without vinegar. It is good stuff. I even give it to our puppy. I also don't get sick either. It is amazing stuff. You need the apple cider vinegar. I only use the Braggs Brand. It is the best.

Good Luck. Drink your water and Drink your vinegar and then wait 5 minutes before you eat. Try it you will like it I promise you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment