Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Are you up for the challenge?

This blog is really for me. In 2006 I went on a 40 day fast and got rid of 40 pounds. I then proceeded to get the rest off by joining an exercise and weight loss competition and I got 2nd place in the fall of 2008 well in March 2009 I had a hysterectomy and It has been such a struggle for me in the past year to get my weight back down after gaining 30 pounds back after surgery and the recuperation process. I still exercise but after surgery your metabolism slows down 30 percent. I am not in love with sweets or chocolate thank goodness.

So I devote this blog to my journey to get back to where I want to be and that is 134 pounds. I haven't been that weight since I was young but I am out to do things differently. I am going to do this. I know I can and I will. I will do updates and let you in on my journey as I drink my vinegar 3 times a day and as I exercise. I also love to join T-Tapp's 30, and 60 day challenges and now I am going to take it a step further and take on the insanity 60 day workout challenge. I am excited and I am ready to go.

Cheers and lets do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment